Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break is here!

A break is finally here and I'm trying so hard to get motivated. After spending some time checking on everyone else in the blog world I'm truly amazed at how many projects folks get accomplished while I'm dreaming of the possibilities. The paint on the house is still peeling and I should really be scraping. There's yet one more room basked in Christmas attire. Yes... Christmas attire. In my defense, it's upstairs where we never go and we never have visitors. I know not a good excuse but the one that keeps me going. So I know I'm not on everybody's blog favorite list. In fact, I'm pretty confident I'm not on anyone's list... but if you happen to stop be please leave me a comment and share how you get moving on all the terrific projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment